No products in the cart.
Your privacy is of importance for EsaDres OÜ, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding any personal data we may collect about you when you visit our website www.esadres.com.
The processor of your data is EsaDres OÜ (company reg. number: 16682450). Email: email@example.com
We collect and process information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union, which entered into force on 25.05.2018.
Data collection and use
What data we collect
The information we collect includes both information that you knowingly and actively
provide to us when you use or participate in our services or promotions, as well as all information that your devices send when accessing our products and services. The data we collect includes information that you have knowingly shared with us when using our services or promotions, as well as information that your devices automatically provide to us.
Your personal information may reach us in the following ways:
• When you contact us by phone, email or online chat
• When you browse a website www.esadres.com
• If you comment, slander or share a post on our social media account
• If you subscribe to our newsletter
Types of data we collect
We will only ask you for personal information if it is necessary to provide you with a service. By contacting us or visiting our website, you may share the following information with us:
• First and last name
• E-mail address
Our website www.esadres.com stores log files about its visitors. The information we collect
• Type of device used
• Internet Protocol (IP) address
• Browser type
• Internet Service Provider (ISP)
• Date and time of visiting the website
• Number of clicks on the website on the entry and exit page
The information in the log files is used to analyze trends, administer the website, monitor the activities of visitors to the page, and collect demographic information. The information obtained is not intended, nor does it make it possible to identify, a person.
Like most websites, www.esadres.com uses “cookies”. A cookie is essentially a text file that is stored on the user’s device when visiting a website. Cookies are used to determine and store preferences, regional settings, service usage options, etc.
However, session cookies are deleted immediately after you close your browser.
Cookies are divided according to their purpose:
make when using the website, such as saving your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and to avoid re-entering your preferences.
How we use data
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
• To maintain, manage, develop, personalize and expand our website
• To collect statistics so that we can provide better services and/or offers and
understand and analyze the behavior of visitors to our website
• To identify you by email
• To prevent fraud and protect our website
• To enable us to connect with you through your social media account
• With the aim of improving the quality of our service and providing more efficient
• To develop new products, services or improve their functionality
• To simplify and speed up interactions between us when you contact us
• For other purposes. For example, to analyze data, study trends, evaluate the
effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
In which cases it is possible that we share your data
• We may share or transfer your personal data in connection with the exchange of
ownership of our company, merger, sale, financing or acquisition of assets. We will
notify you of the transfer of your personal data and when the provisions of another
• We may share your information with our partner companies by requiring them to
and subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or companies that belong to us.
• We may share your information with our business partners in order to provide you
with certain products, services or promotions.
• With your consent, we may disclose your personal data for any other purpose.
• We are obliged to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law. In good
faith, we may also disclose your information in order to comply with a legal
obligation, protect our rights or property, prevent or detect possible violations of law
related to the use of our service, and ensure the safety of users of the service.
Retention of your personal data
Processing of children’s data
None of our products or services are directed at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect data from children under the age of 13. In case of doubt that we are processing the data of a person under the age of 13, we will remove that person from all our databases. Your rights to protect your data You always have the right not to share your data with us in the knowledge that this may affect your experience on our website. If you choose not to share your data with us, we will
If you believe that we have violated relevant data protection law and would like to lodge a complaint, please contact us using the contact details found in this document and provide us with all the details of the breach. We will investigate your complaint immediately and answer you in writing, presenting the results of the investigation and outlining the steps we will take to resolve your complaint. You also have the right to contact the regulatory authority or the data protection authority.
GDPR data protection rights
We want to make sure that you are aware of all your data protection rights. Each user of the site has the right to the following conditions:
• Right of access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data.
• Right to rectification – you have the right to request that we correct data that you
consider to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we supplement the
data that you believe to be incomplete.
• Right to erasure – under certain conditions, you have the right to request the
deletion of your personal data.
• Right to restrict the processing of data – under certain conditions, you have the right
to request restriction of the use of your personal data.
• Right to object to the use of personal data – under certain conditions, you have the
right to object to the use of your personal data.
• Right to data portability – Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we transfer the collected data to a third party or directly to you.
Security of your data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of exchanging information over the Internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Although we do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its complete security. EsaDres OÜ will take all reasonably necessary measures to ensure that your data are processed securely and in accordance with this Privacy
Policy and the law of the Republic of Estonia. Your data will not be transferred to any organization or country unless there is a good reason for doing so and the security of your data is ensured.
Referencing other websites
Last modified 1/11/2023